Hi everyone! I’ve got some eye candy for you today! Wanna see it?
I sat down at my desk with the intention of creating a 3×8 inch card. Somewhere along the way, I made some wrong calculations and wound up with a 4×6 inch card. Oops. #epicfail
On the bright side, the card is stunning, so it’s not a completely epic fail. Maybe just a fail. I used one of my stampaganza stamp sets (one of the exclusive sets!!) to create this card (because I can’t get enough of them. Seriously gorgeous stuff). I mean, who doesn’t love flowers? I’m all about the botanicals these days! Never mind that I can’t keep them alive in my home, except for my Ice orchid- but, I can bring them to life in my haven! Look!
Are you feeling inspired? Want to make this card? Come on, I know you do!! Below are the instructions to create it, with links to my CTMH store if you’re interested in purchasing any of the products I used. Just a note, the floral image, CC61928 Flowers Always is now retired.
Here’s how I created this card:
1. Stamp CC61928 Flowers Always in Pebble Exclusives Inks Stamp Pad on the 4×6 inch card base.
3. Trim a piece of Charcoal cardstock to 2×4 inches and glue near the top of the card base.
4. Arrange the fussy cut flowers as desired then adhere over the Charcoal strip.
5. Stamp sentiment in Charcoal Exclusives Inks Stamp Pad.
6. For a little extra flourish, embellish as desired.
Don’t forget to cut your card to size using a separate sheet of White Daisy cardstock! Or, save yourself the hassle, and stamp on a pre-cut White cards and envelopes card base!
I hope you enjoyed the card I shared with you today, and I hope it inspired you to try it out! If you do try it, share it in the comments below. I’d love to see your creativity! Join me again soon for more creative inspiration!