I was asked yesterday if I am a CTMH rep. I am, and the conversation turned to becoming a consultant. I thought I’d take the opportunity to share more about becoming a consultant today.
It’s really easy to sign up. It’s also a lot of fun. If you’re passionate about paper crafting and you’re looking for a way to share it with the community at large, this is the perfect solution. It’s also a great way to earn a little extra cash, either for spending money to support your habit, or to help make ends meet. I get to do what I love daily, and share it with the world at the same time. Do you want the same?
Joining the CTMH family is a good idea any time. When you sign up, you’ll receive all the materials you need to start strong.
In addition to the fabulous items you see in the picture above, your upline is there to guide, encourage and support you, and there is a vast listening library found on your website dashboard to help you along the way. The entire CTMH community is vital to your business- there are a TON of groups on fb to inspire, help you and possibly even buy extra supplies off your hands. Wink, wink. Just saying.
What’s an upline? They are your support system and guidance counsellor. They’ll help you and answer any and all questions you’ve got. Even ones you hadn’t thought of.
Why be a consultant?
– share what you love using quality, beautifully designed products that speak for themselves
– earn 22% commission (and more as you add to your team) and “CTMH” cash to spend on your favourite products
– travel! Earn incentive trips and learn how to transform your business by going to the yearly convention
– earn Straight to the Top incentives and recognition for your hard work by placing qualifying orders in your first three months
– Qualifying orders of $150 or more gives you even more fantastic gifts! Those are called Hostess Rewards
– Get all this and more for only $95.
If you’re in Canada, message me. I’d love to chat more about joining our fantastic team. If you live outside of Canada (in the USA or Australia and New Zealand) find a consultant near you. They’d love to talk with you about this opportunity, as well!